To make your website an authoritative on Google, there are a few things that you need to focus on. There are several important points which if you follow, you can make your website an authoritative on Google.
Follow these points to make your website an authoritative on Google
- Make sure your website is well coded and following proper standards when it comes to HTML5.
- Make sure your website performs well and is fully optimized. Meaning images are not to large in terms of file size. Make sure yo aren’t making too many http requests from your website.
- Make it easy for people to connect with you from your website. Also make it simple for people to share your content with their networks.
- Content is king so make it 100% original, and the more characters the better.
- The longer the domain is in use, the more authority it gets.
- Social Media score are watched and linked, and this all effects your score.
- Focus on Keyword targeting which is still a huge traffic builder.
And that’s what you have to bring to your website you have to demonstrate your knowledge and expertise about your particular subject. And you have to go into other forums and blogs so you can discuss your niche intelligently and prove to others that you are a credible source. Google looks for the signs which include other websites mentioning your site or including links to your site. The increase in site visitors as well as the length of time they spend on your website will also help build your authority. And when Google recognizes your authority on the subject, it won’t be long until you increase your ranking on the search results.