Are you looking to Register Free Domains? Then you are in the right place. There are several web hosting and domain registrar company which provides you free domain bundled with the package. Among, them Bluehost is one of the domain and web hosting company.
What is BlueHost.com?
BlueHost started operating in the year 1996, primarily offering shared hosting services. It was founded by Matt Heaton, since 2011 Dan Handy operates as the CEO of the company.
Basically, blueHost specializes in shared hosting, but they’ve now started offering additional types of hosting like VPS, dedicated servers, and managed WordPress hosting. BlueHost claims to host over 2 million websites worldwide, making them one of the top hosting companies on the basis of hosted sites volume.
BlueHost is your typical budget-friendly web host that offers a standard cPanel and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) setup for people who’re not looking for too many features.
If you are going to setup your blog immediately and buy web hosting, then you are eligible for FREE Domain (Free domain for a year) from Bluehost. Free domain is bundled with your hosting package, it does not really matters which package you buy. Also, if you are not satisfied, then there is a 30 day money back guarantee as well so there is a win win situation either way.
It shouldn’t take no longer than 5 minutes to complete registration. Simply follow the steps below.
STEP 1 – Go to www.Bluehost.com and click on the “Get started now” button.
STEP 2 – You will get the package list on your screen, select depending upon your requirement. As we can host many websites on single host I prefer getting Plus package as shown in fig below and click select.
STEP 3 – Type in the domain name which you want for your blog or website.
STEP 3 – Enter your personal details for completing the registration process. Add you name, address, e-mail address and choose a payment type – Credit card or PayPal.
STEP 4 – Choose a suitable hosting package. You can either sign up for 1 year, 2 years or even 3 years. If you are just starting out and learning the ropes, choose 1 or 2 years.
*Domain privacy is optional if you want to keep your website fully anonymous tick that option. If you don’t want to stay anonymous, un-tick that option and you’ll save another $0.99 per month.
Once you have managed to sign up with Bluehost, you are now able to start making/building websites on your domain name. Just log in to your control panel and choose WordPress or Joomla as your website builder.
Bluehost Shared hosting feature
- Feature-packed cPanel – integrated with CloudFlare, Page Speed Grader, Google Apps and a lot of other tools. Their custom user interface looks a lot better than the regular cPanel default skin.
- Premium Anti-spam solutions built right in cPanel.
- Free, unlimited email accounts.
- Automatic daily backups for all your website data, and stored files.
- Free domain (for 1 year) along with your shared hosting plan.
- 24×7 Live Chat & Phone Support.
- Decent level of customization for a shared hosting plan – including SSH (Secured Shell Access), Server Side Includes, PHP.ini and .htaccess modification support.
- Multiple user-access control mechanism to assign multiples users and restrict their access to specific sections of the same hosting account (like one account may access only the billing section).
- Built-in CDN (Content Delivery Network) support with CloudFlare integration.
Hopefully, this post helped you regarding the free domain registration with bluehost.